MedWand = Magic Wand for Personal Healthcare
MedWand™ enables the potential of home care aspects of telemedicine - contains a powerful Camera System, Pulse Oximeter, IR thermometer, Stethoscope and ECG all in a single 4 ounce enclosure.
Here's what caught my eye. MedWand houses multiple diagnostic tools in a single, easy-to-use handheld device. With a MedWand on the patient’s side, clinicians can conduct remote office visits, and through the real-time collection of multiple vital sign readings and key patient assessments, detect and follow numerous medical conditions from across town, or around the world. It can be used in several different modes. In addition to the real time remote exams, it can be used by Home Health Care, EMS, Hospice and Palliative care workers, as well as assisted living home monitoring environments. Medwand can also be used as a store & forward device. Medwand will improve outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions, facilitate proper and correct treatment modalities, and also save lives.
CES 2020 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Scanadu Scanaflo - Easy way to Monitor your own Health... > > > >
- > Digital Times - Wearable in all Walks of Life > > > >
- > Withings adds AFib Watch to their Product Line > > > >
- > Samsung SelfieType - Virtually "there" but not there! > > > >
- > LENOVO STAR WARS:JEDI Challenges - Lots of Fun for Gamers and Non-Gamers > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks