LORA DICARLO’S OSÉ: Caught My Eye (no it's not a desk lamp)
A previous product from LORA DICARLO’S OSÉ was given a CES Innovation Award at CES 2019, then they rescinded their Innovations award in engineering, seemingly considering it inappropriate. Due to popular outcry, they later reinstated, and also gave their new product a CES Innovation Award this year as well. This is a genuine 'pleasure enhancing' innovation in the AI driven Healthcare and Wellness category in my opinion so it deserves a mention here.
I will leave it to Lora DiCarlo to describe why and how...
CES 2020 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > FITT360 - Wear it Anywhere and "Selflessly" Catch "Your Scene" > > > >
- > AromaCare Connected Wellbeing > > > >
- > Waverly Labs Ambassador Interpreter - Wearable Multilingual Conversation Aid > > > >
- > Anomaly Augmented Reality Books - Holographic Interactive Experiences for Kids > > > >
- > Roost - make your smoke alarms into connected devices (IoT) > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks