A bag full of lenses for your iPhone in your shirt pocket?
olloclip lenses for iPhone were one of my favourites from last year at CES and they pleasantly surprised me this year when I saw them at Showstoppers with a whole range of new lenses and multi-lens combinations. The ones that most impressed me were the Macrolens combinations, 7X, 14x and 21X all in one package. Also a new telephoto plus polarizing filter combo and a 4-in-1 fisheye, Wideange and two Macro combinations. With a few of these in your pocket you can capture just about anything on an iPhone. The combination of the wide angle plus the new Pano capability in the iPhone camera App makes a powerful combination to capture 360° or panoramic scenes. Well done olloclip!
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Connected Pacifier from BlueMaestro > > > >
- > DoCoMo Demonstrated Face Recognition on Glass and Vuzix M100 > > > >
- > Modius - Positive Attitude is Important for Losing Weight, but apparently Vestibular Nerve Stimulation helps too! > > > >
- > "Virtually" always at home with Canary Flex on the job. > > > >
- > But the Future Looks Bright for Wearables > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks