I have been a big fan of Scanadu for quite some time, following their progress and have pre-ordered a unit, but I was able to get an update from co-founder, Sam Lounis De Brouwer at their table at Pepcom. Very knowledgeable both from the technology and medical applications aspect. So often lacking in tech companies I see where they wax lyrical about the technology, but often don't understand the user value side of the equation.
This discussion with Scanadu has left me with a very warm feeling about the sector in general and the dominance of Scanadu within it.
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Dog Healthcare - GotYu - the First Bionic Dog Implant > > > >
- > Sensors - Key to Wearables and AR User Value > > > >
- > INSTA360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot First, Point Later > > > >
- > Lots of Applications and Use Cases for Smart Glasses > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks