Ozobot - Augmented Virtuality in Gaming?
The small (1" diameter) Ozobot 'robot' gaming pieces bridge the physical and virtual online world with robots that respond to what they see beneath them on the tablet screen or tabletop or both. Basically, they move themselves! An interesting new innovation that could bring tabletop social gaming back to life. Devices and Apps not available until later this year, but I will be looking forward to trying this one.
The fun will come when lots of games and Apps appear.
see video of basics here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFjTXQ8uho
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > VUZE CAMERA – Making 3D360º VR content easy as point and click > > > >
- > Whirlpool Smart Home Appliances - you say it, they do it! > > > >
- > INSTA360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot First, Point Later > > > >
- > The Premium Watch Brands Make their Move > > > >
- > Throwing a party? Panono Captures it All! > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks