Ozobot - Augmented Virtuality in Gaming?
The small (1" diameter) Ozobot 'robot' gaming pieces bridge the physical and virtual online world with robots that respond to what they see beneath them on the tablet screen or tabletop or both. Basically, they move themselves! An interesting new innovation that could bring tabletop social gaming back to life. Devices and Apps not available until later this year, but I will be looking forward to trying this one.
The fun will come when lots of games and Apps appear.
see video of basics here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFjTXQ8uho
- > Vuzix Blade – Is this Established Enterprise Tool getting Prosumer/Consumer Ready? > > > >
- > Vuze XR Dual VR Camera VR180 & 360° IN 5.7k Resolution > > > >
- > INSTA360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot first, Point The Camera later > > > >
- > Royole’s FlexPai Smartphone – Flexible and Foldable! > > > >
- > Sound on the Go: Portable, Sleek Design, Sound Quality and Volume > > > >
- > Foldimate - Robotic Clothes Folding for the Home. > > > >
- > FITT360 - Wear it Anywhere and "Selflessly" Catch "Your Scene" > > > >
- > OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks > > > >
- > iHealth - A Personal Healthcare Ecosystem > > > >
- > DoCoMo Demonstrated Face Recognition on Glass and Vuzix M100 > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks