But the Future Looks Bright for Wearables
As I said lots of devices - over a hundred that can be considered to be called products and almost all are step counters of some description (accelerometers). The focus on lifestyle, fitness and medical is important to note as these are the areas which have potential to have real value to consumers.
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Capstone's Google-Enabled Smart Mirror for Today’s Connected Lifestyle > > > >
- > Pixelio iPhone based 3D scanner > > > >
- > Neuro-hacker company Brainco may help handicapped, improve health > > > >
- > pix:mini - Smart Backpack for Kids! > > > >
- > Smartphone + MOTIV MV88 = Full Blown Audio and Video Rig > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks