A Wearable with a Mission - OhMiBod
It was inevitable - connected marital aids. I can't really expand on this too much, but I think if I describe some of the functions, you will be able to take it from there. I must admit, the person at the booth certainly understood the use cases!
Stimulation in cadence to heart rate, music, various settings, etc. etc. etc.
Plus remote control stimulation. The world is your oyster! This is definitely a notable step up from the CuteCircuit Hug Shirt!
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Not a Hover Board, but pretty Functional! > > > >
- > Technology becomes 'FashionWare'. > > > >
- > Epson - Latest model launched at CES > > > >
- > Modius - Positive Attitude is Important for Losing Weight, but apparently Vestibular Nerve Stimulation helps too! > > > >
- > What about Smart Watches? > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks