Simply place the Scanadu Scout™ to the forehead...
Scanadu first introduced this and it Caught My Eye last year at CES, but got to use one this year.
As if it is reading your mind, the Scanadu Scout™ provides valuable data about your body. All that information just by placing it on your forehead. Takes about 10 seconds. Imagine all the possibilities.
Holding the Scout between thumb and forefinger, touch the sensor edge to your temple and it measures your temperature, heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen levels. This takes about 10 seconds!
Innovation from Scanadu ready to ship for users in clinical trial - me included, so more on this as it progresses.
Oh, yes and a new product, Scanaflo urinalysis unit also Caught My Eye (separate entry)
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Wearables, IoT and IoMe! > > > >
- > TouchPoints - Neuroscience based Stress-Tech > > > >
- > TrackPoint's Smart Rifle with automatic "Aimbot" Technology > > > >
- > Waterproof and Life Proof Devices Becoming the Norm? > > > >
- > PLOTT - Using an AR/VR Appcessory to turn a Creative Idea into Reality in your Home > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks