Wearables, IoT and IoMe!
Observations from first night at CES. Attended CES Unveilled.
So much IoT and I of Me stuff here, it's unbelievable to see how the enabling technologies (chips and standards) are being combined with user and sector expertise to produce everything from networked tape measures to pool thermometers. Oh yes, and we have moved from plants that tell you when they need water (via Twitter) to plants that water themselves! Lots of fashion and jewellery stuff as the technology becomes small enough to be inside just about anything with all the heavy lifting, analysis and connectivity happening in the mobile phone or on the Net via WiFi.
The meek and the sleek are about to inherit the earth (from the geek)!
My first impressions were not wrong. This turned to be a very interesting and enlightening week!
CES Items by Category
3D360º 360º Accessory AI APPcessories AR AR smartglasses Augmented Reality contextual Fashion Fitness Gaming healthcare IoMe IoT mHealth Miscellaneous Photography Power Robotics Sensors Smart Glasses Virtual Reality VR VR, AR 3D/360º VR, Virtual Reality, smart Glasses VR/AR Wearable Wearables Wellness
- > ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform? > > > >
- > BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually" > > > >
- > KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker > > > >
- > Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain > > > >
- > OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks