AromaCare claims this device to be the world’s first connected essential oils diffuser. It allows you to program personalized aromatherapy sessions. Uses organic essential oil blends to improve health and wellbeing in six areas. nice move, but seems a bit restrictive to have to replace the oil reservoir for each type of treatment. Hopefully soon programmable so you could move smoothly from sleep to waking up therepy. Could wearable scent dispensing which reacts to the sensing of conditions be far off? Watch this space!
3D360º 360º Accessory AI APPcessories AR AR smartglasses Augmented Reality contextual Drones Fashion Fitness Gaming healthcare IoMe IoT mHealth Miscellaneous Photography Sensors Smart Glasses Speakers Virtual Reality VR VR, AR 3D/360º VR, Virtual Reality, smart Glasses VR/AR Wearable Wearables Wellness
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Plott – Design in AR and end up with Real World Room Design > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
- > 360º photography - Giroptic 360CAM > > > >
- > WireWax – Toolset to make Video Immersive, Interactive and Shoppable > > > >
- > Great North Digital Ltd's Aircards - Web-based Augmented Reality from Physical Collateral > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks