AromaCare Connected Wellbeing
AromaCare claims this device to be the world’s first connected essential oils diffuser. It allows you to program personalized aromatherapy sessions. Uses organic essential oil blends to improve health and wellbeing in six areas. nice move, but seems a bit restrictive to have to replace the oil reservoir for each type of treatment. Hopefully soon programmable so you could move smoothly from sleep to waking up therepy. Could wearable scent dispensing which reacts to the sensing of conditions be far off? Watch this space!
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Simply place the Scanadu Scout™ to the forehead... > > > >
- > The Premium Watch Brands Make their Move > > > >
- > Keep your phone dry! > > > >
- > Pixelio iPhone based 3D scanner > > > >
- > FLIR Systems - Thermal Sensing with your Smartphone > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks