Pacif-I basically tracks temperature and proximity. From your smartphone you can conveniently and accurately take your baby's temperature without disturbing them. With accompanied App, you can monitor their temperature even while they are in another room. You can record any medication you give your baby thereby keeping a convenient record in times of illness.You can find Pacif-i with your smartphone and be alerted when you leave it behind.Complies with European, U.S. and Canadian child safety and pacifier standards.
3D360º 360º Accessory AI APPcessories AR AR smartglasses Augmented Reality contextual Drones Fashion Fitness Gaming healthcare IoMe IoT mHealth Miscellaneous Photography Sensors Smart Glasses Speakers Virtual Reality VR VR, AR 3D/360º VR, Virtual Reality, smart Glasses VR/AR Wearable Wearables Wellness
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > WOWCube - A Rubik’s Cube Inspired Interactive Puzzle/Game > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
- > Foldimate - Robotic Clothes Folding for the Home. > > > >
- > Martian Watches > > > >
- > Neuro-hacker company Brainco may help handicapped, improve health > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks