Connected Pacifier from BlueMaestro
Pacif-I basically tracks temperature and proximity.
From your smartphone you can conveniently and accurately take your baby's temperature without disturbing them. With accompanied App, you can monitor their temperature even while they are in another room.
You can record any medication you give your baby thereby keeping a convenient record in times of illness.
You can find Pacif-i with your smartphone and be alerted when you leave it behind.
Complies with European, U.S. and Canadian child safety and pacifier standards.
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Sound on the Go: Portable, Sleek Design, Sound Quality and Volume > > > >
- > Augmenting Reality - Add Smell to the Sensory Experience! > > > >
- > Martian Watches > > > >
Is that a Pen in your Pocket or a Wearable Heads-up Display?
This was one of the interesting discoveries that caught my eye at…> > > > >
- > FITT360 - Wear it Anywhere and "Selflessly" Catch "Your Scene" > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks