has introduced an innovative and easy-to-use device that, combined with a smartphone and with free software installed on your smartphone (eg. Autodesk 123D Catch) makes it possible to scan small objects in 3D. Useful for those with 3D printers and allows architects, engineers, graphic designers, and even home hobbyists to replicate objects and parts.
Just think dollhouse furniture for instance. Buy or borrow a miniature dining room chair and then make six for the dollhouse dining room! Putting this capability into the hands of consumers changes the game a bit.
Coming soon on Kickstarter
Now 3D printing can be put into the hands and context of the consumer. This is when creativity really blossoms!
CES Items by Category
- > 360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot first, Point The Camera later > > > >
- > Royole’s FlexPai Smartphone – Flexible and Foldable! > > > >
- > Sound on the Go: Portable, Sleek Design, Sound Quality and Volume > > > >
- > ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform? > > > >
- > BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually" > > > >
- > "Virtually" always at home with Canary Flex on the job. > > > >
- > GUESS CONNECT, Powered by Martian > > > >
- > DoCoMo Demonstrated Face Recognition on Glass and Vuzix M100 > > > >
- > TrackPoint's Smart Rifle with automatic "Aimbot" Technology > > > >
- > Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality Ecosystem > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks