Merge Cube - Fun and Educational Experiences "Cubed"
MergeVR make some pretty amazing VR Goggles, but it was the Merge Cube that Caught My Eye. It is a Hologram you hold in your hand. A six-sided "virtual screen" for AR content which you can make yourself, or get on the Merge Cube Miniverse website.
The Merge Cube merges the physical and digital worlds using augmented reality technology and the powerful camera and sensors in your mobile device. According to MergeVR, t’s the first object of its kind, and it’s creating new ways for people to interact with technology. Now you can hold a galaxy in the palm of your hand, examine fossils and ancient artifacts like a real archaeologist, watch as a volcano erupts before your eyes, and play games in ways never possible before!
The sky is virtually the limit!
CES Items by Category
- > ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform? > > > >
- > BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually" > > > >
- > KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker > > > >
- > Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain > > > >
- > OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks > > > >
- > Hubblo VR - Real-time reality - 3D360º videos of "happenings" and selfies. > > > > Read more... > > >
- > Foldimate - Robotic Clothes Folding for the Home. > > > >
- > Reading on the Beach for Tablet Users? > > > >
- > About Ken > > > >
- > TrackPoint's Smart Rifle with automatic "Aimbot" Technology > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks