Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger
Another Gem that caught my eye at the UK Pavilion at CES! Don’t get caught short on a long day. Carry one or use the App to find the closest place to buy one. When used, drop it in a Post box as is for recycling. London based startup Quick Energy showcased its Quick-e Charge concept at CES, a single-use battery pack that can be purchased from convenience stores or coffee shops, offering charging on-demand. Once the device has charged, the battery packs can be posted free of charge back to the company, to be recycled for use again. The QUICK-E APP features a live map pinpointing all the locations the Quick-E is stocked. Allowing the customer to find the most coveniant vendor to purchase the product. Could have used one or two of these at CES!
CES 2019 Items by Category
3D360º 360º Accessory AI APPcessories AR AR smartglasses Augmented Reality contextual Fashion Fitness Gaming healthcare IoMe IoT mHealth Miscellaneous music Photography Robotics Sensors Smart Glasses Virtual Reality VR VR, AR 3D/360º VR, Virtual Reality, smart Glasses VR/AR Wearable Wearables Wellness
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Vuzix M100 and potential for Consumer Smart Glasses > > > >
- > But the Future Looks Bright for Wearables > > > >
- > Last Gadget Standing - 70 Entries, Judges picked 9 Finalists and the Audience Picked One Winner > > > >
- > Reading on the Beach for Tablet Users? > > > >
- > Not a Hover Board, but pretty Functional! > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks