WireWax – Toolset to make Video Immersive, Interactive and Shoppable
Spotted this on the UK Pavilion. WIREWAX’s interactive video technology has tools to help you design, build and deliver interactive video and take it to a new level of engagement by including clickable hotspots that perform an action when your audience clicks on them. Take them to the "buy" page or gather up their "wishlist". Storytelling tools allow you to immerse viewers and inspire them to take action across mobile, tablet and desktop devices. And then monitor and measure level of interaction.
Turns static video into interactive video for online experiences – quickly produces video hotspots, program branching, 360º interactive videos, in-video navigation. It’s a tool or a service, depending on your needs and expertise. Many possibilities, but caught my eye because of the ability to take existing video advertisements one step further and turn them into interactive shopping experiences.
Select "Read More" below to click on the weblinks in this entry.
CES 2019 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Scanadu > > > >
- > Wearable Technology - Bits and Pieces, and lots of them! > > > >
- > Heart Rate Monitoring that makes sense. > > > >
- > Fashion with Function - The Swarovski Shine Collection > > > >
- > Hubblo VR - Real-time reality - 3D360º videos of "happenings" and selfies. > > > > Read more... > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks