KEPLER VISION Knows Who You are and What You are Doing!
KEPLER VISION TECHNOLOGIES, a spin-off company from the University of Amsterdam, develops body language recognition software that “looks” into videos using computer vision and machine learning technology. This software understands and interprets the body language of people. For example, one application is to recognize the body language and human activities in elderly care centers. Obviously many applications for this type of video intelligence (good and bad...) and it will be interested to see this capability popping up in many sectors.
Select "Read More" below to click on the weblinks in this entry.
CES 2019 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
Is that a Pen in your Pocket or a Wearable Heads-up Display?
This was one of the interesting discoveries that caught my eye at…> > > > >
- > Glasses with Image Capture Capabilities > > > >
- > Google Glass - kickstarter of the next era of Innovation > > > >
- > Roost - make your smoke alarms into connected devices (IoT) > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks