TouchPoints - Neuroscience based Stress-Tech
This non-invasive technology has been scientifically shown to reduce stress and help with sleep, performance, and focus. I didn’t try it, but if it works, this could give a new business and lifestyle to some. Their words: If you want to be less stressed after giving a presentation than before you started? Or sleep in minutes without anxious thoughts keeping you awake? What about staying calm and focused at school and home - all without changing your daily routines or adding to your schedule. TouchPoints are neuroscience based stress-tech that can actually lower stress by 70% in less than a minute while you go about your day. Developed by a doctor, TouchPoints are the latest in wearable tech that don’t just give information or remind you to breathe.
Looking for feedback from any users out there for this.
CES 2019 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Vuze XR Dual VR Camera 3D180 & 360° IN 5.7k Resolution > > > >
- > Smartphone + MOTIV MV88 = Full Blown Audio and Video Rig > > > >
- > Heart Rate Monitoring that makes sense. > > > >
- > Apira Science - hair raising head gear! > > > > Read more... > > >
- > Vuzix Blade - Finally, AR Glasses you might wear! > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks