“What happens on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone”
As usual, Apple was both absent from the CES Exhibition floor, but at the same time had one of the largest footprints of any via third party companies making iPhone accessories, applications and content. But Apple did appear this year on the side of a building in Las Vegas with a 13 story advert take off of the Las Vegas slogan, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. A very timely message as we move into the era of Internet of Me, contextual technologies, personal wellness/healthcare, wearable sensors gathering data and the Artificial Intelligence that learns enough to have impact on anindividual's wellness and quality of life. Problem is, there are entities out there that want this information to be able to advertise and sell products. It's their revenue model! An individual's contextual information and data must be kept close to that person and not be gatherable. To progress in some of these areas will require a trusted brand and a mechanism for keeping info private.
Looks like Apple is marking out this space...
CES 2019 Items by Category
CES 2020 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Wearable Technology - Bits and Pieces, and lots of them! > > > >
- > Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain > > > >
- > Raven Connected Car - IoT, IoMe, IoCar + Secure Connectivity & Artificial Intelligence all disguised as a Dash Cam! > > > >
- > Barcode App for Vuzix M100 > > > >
- > HEARTGUIDE Wrist Watch - Blood Pressure on the Go, on the Couch, even while you Sleep. Cardiology Department on your Wrist? > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks