Syndiant – Very small UHD Screens = Very Large Screens?”
The Syndiant 4K UHD 0.55” LCOS Light Modulation Panel caught my eye! In more ways than one. The SYL2341 manages to provide excellent image quality with vivid colors while meeting the cost and power requirements of portable applications
This Ultra small yet High Definition technology enables a bright and rich large screen experience in both near-eye and high brightness projection projects. The eyewear and projector demos on their booth at CES were very impressive indeed! Using small display panels plus optics to create video eyewear has been around for a while. But given their display architecture which integrates all-digital smart electronics onto the display panel, and the brightness and resolution they have achieved, it is worth watching this space for all sorts of potential portable immersive experiences. I will be on the lookout!
Select "Read More" below to click on the weblinks in this entry.
CES 2019 Items by Category
CES 2020 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks