Vuzix Blade – Is this Established Enterprise Tool getting Prosumer/Consumer Ready?
With the Vuzix Blade Android platform software and applications and all the enabling hardware on board as well, this enterprise application sure thing is now being deployed extensively. Vuzix and Third party developers in the areas shown (right) plus many others are actively building solutions, now that the hardware is a standard platform, a user friendly form factor and fit for purpose. Could this package priced right, become a prosumer and even consumer lifestyle must have? It’s not just eye wear headset technology anymore! Now that complete AR platforms like this are available and the ecosystem already in place for consumer utility (think Apple watch but with a much bigger screen) could consumer be far behind? Keep going Vuzix (and others) you are getting there!
Select "Read More" below to click on the weblinks in this entry.
CES 2019 Items by Category
CES 2020 Items by Category
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Not a Hover Board, but pretty Functional! > > > >
- > Capstone's Google-Enabled Smart Mirror for Today’s Connected Lifestyle > > > >
- > MIXXTAPE – Yesteryear Nostalgia packed with Leading Edge Music Listening Technology > > > >
- > Bebop Sensor's - Forte Data VR Glove Lets You “Touch” & “Feel” > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks