Since most of us can't get through the day on a single charge of our smartphones, we all seem to be carrying auxiliary batteries, which themselves have been getting smaller in size and bigger in the amount of power they punch. Problem is, carrying the long version of the USB cable that comes with the phone is that it takes up too much space on my person, so these key chain-sized cables are just the ticket. These two Caught My Eye at CES!
- > Vuze XR Dual VR Camera 3D180 & 360° IN 5.7k Resolution > > > >
- > Vuzix Blade – Is this Established Enterprise Tool getting Prosumer/Consumer Ready? > > > >
- > INSTA360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot first, Point The Camera later > > > >
- > Royole’s FlexPai Smartphone – Flexible and Foldable! > > > >
- > Sound on the Go: Portable, Sleek Design, Sound Quality and Volume > > > >
- > olloclip Studio, another simple, but great Innovation > > > >
- > Vuzix M100 and potential for Consumer Smart Glasses > > > >
- > OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks > > > >
- > Wearable Technology - Bits and Pieces, and lots of them! > > > >
- > Scanadu Scanaflo - Easy way to Monitor your own Health... > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks