Mobile World Congress is the grandaddy of mobile exhibitions and conferences and I will be attending for the 15th year. I will be scouring for innovation in the nooks and crannies behind and around all the huge booths and at the Applications Planet (Hall 8). Also at the Press-only events like Showstoppers and Pepcom (MobileFocus). There are always a lot of Innovative companies showing at these!
Although many others will report on what's happening in the middle - on the network side of things, my interest is at the edges, looking more from the consumer's perspective and trying to find things that are valuable and improve the user experience. Also obviously looking for technologies, products, services or ecosystems that let the consumer drive change a bit (or radically!) by just intuitively seeing the value and changing the way they do things.
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Lumus see-through lenses > > > >
- > Vuzix Blade - Finally, AR Glasses you might wear! > > > >
- > Martian Watches > > > >
- > AR Glasses and Headsets Everywhere – Looking for a Place to Happen? > > > >
- > Royole’s FlexPai Smartphone – Flexible and Foldable! > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks