Since most of us can't get through the day on a single charge of our smartphones, we all seem to be carrying auxiliary batteries, which themselves have been getting smaller in size and bigger in the amount of power they punch. Problem is, carrying the long version of the USB cable that comes with the phone is that it takes up too much space on my person, so these key chain-sized cables are just the ticket. These two Caught My Eye at CES!
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
Is that a Pen in your Pocket or a Wearable Heads-up Display?
This was one of the interesting discoveries that caught my eye at…> > > > >
- > Krusell Phone Cases - Fashion plus Function - A Winning Combo for Consumer Tech > > > >
- > Last Gadget Standing - 70 Entries, Judges picked 9 Finalists and the Audience Picked One Winner > > > >
- > Vuze XR Dual VR Camera 3D180 & 360° IN 5.7k Resolution > > > >
- > What an interesting FIND at CES... > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks