Command and Control using AR Glasses and Gesture 'Glove'
There was an impressive demo at the Fujitsu booth showing how a maintenance engineer could observe and adjust flow rates in pipe and valves and make sure they were operating properly and even make adjustments to controls. Smart Glasses from Vuzix were coupled to a "smart gesture" glove to put the engineer in control of a number of complex operations.
it was quite an impressive demo from the Augmented Reality perspective, but I'm hoping that the technologically impressive, but somewhat cumbersome "glove" will be replaced with hand gestures and voice command recognition in the near future.
- > Garden Tools – Sensors + AI + AR = Green Cyber-Thumbs > > > >
- > Moasure – Handy Pocket Tool to Measures any Shape > > > >
- > Quick Energy’s Quick-e Disposable Phone Charger > > > >
- > The Barisieur – Funky, Fashionable, Functional, Fab Coffee > > > >
- > Owl Car Cam - Video Security & Peace of Mind, Driving and Parked > > > >
- > Heart Rate Monitoring that makes sense. > > > >
- > Wearables, IoT and IoMe! > > > >
- > Simply place the Scanadu Scout™ to the forehead... > > > >
- > TouchPoints - Neuroscience based Stress-Tech > > > >
- > Scanadu > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks