Merge Cube - Fun and Educational Experiences "Cubed"
MergeVR make some pretty amazing VR Goggles, but it was the Merge Cube that Caught My Eye. It is a Hologram you hold in your hand. A six-sided "virtual screen" for AR content which you can make yourself, or get on the Merge Cube Miniverse website.
The Merge Cube merges the physical and digital worlds using augmented reality technology and the powerful camera and sensors in your mobile device. According to MergeVR, t’s the first object of its kind, and it’s creating new ways for people to interact with technology. Now you can hold a galaxy in the palm of your hand, examine fossils and ancient artifacts like a real archaeologist, watch as a volcano erupts before your eyes, and play games in ways never possible before!
The sky is virtually the limit!
- > Vuze XR Dual VR Camera 3D180 & 360° IN 5.7k Resolution > > > >
- > Vuzix Blade – Is this Established Enterprise Tool getting Prosumer/Consumer Ready? > > > >
- > INSTA360º Cinematic Editing - Shoot first, Point The Camera later > > > >
- > Royole’s FlexPai Smartphone – Flexible and Foldable! > > > >
- > Sound on the Go: Portable, Sleek Design, Sound Quality and Volume > > > >
- > Innovega's "emacula" - Wide FoV AR - Full Immersion without Seclusion > > > >
- > Third Eye - Thermal Sensing in the Palm of your Hand or on your Glasses > > > >
- > BETT 2018 - Equipping Students with Education tools for Emerging Technology Areas. > > > >
- > Apira Science - hair raising head gear! > > > > Read more... > > >
- > KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker > > > >
- ReSound LINX 3D - Smart Hearing plus Smart Sensing - A "Hearables" Wellness Platform?
- BeBop's Forte Wireless Data Glove - Lets you Get-a-Grip "Virtually"
- KITSOUND VOICE - One Smart Speaker
- Looxid Labs VR Headset Emotion/Interest checking - Eyes and Brain
- OrCam MyEye 2.0 - Help for the Partially Sighted with Daily Tasks